Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My last change...

Hola mi familia y mi amigos,
Thanks so much for the emails Mom, Dad, and Kim. I´m glad all is well. Thanks for the well wishes. My toe is getting better which is a huge blessing. I´m still walking with one flip flop and a normal shoe. It just hurts when I bump it or if I try to wear a normal shoe. But it´s getting better. Huge blessing. I just found out who my new comp is Hna Thompson from Las Vegas. She came with Hna Farnsworth. I hope we have a great change. We had some really good charlas this past week. I started working wednesday, Hermana Rojas left wednesday morning (the substitute while I was in bed rest) and I was really sad we became friends really fast. She said we can visit her when you all come. I was like I can´t sit in the house or the house of someone else anymore. So I went to work with my flip flop. But we found some investigadors which is a great blessing and we have a baptism scheduled for this friday. We´re praying really hard for this because they filled up the font 2 times before, but hopefully she´ll go through with it this friday. I´m excited. Her name is Carmen and all her family are members but inactive and so she can help them come back. Her son Anthony is getting baptized too. We also have a talent show this friday after the baptism and so I´ve been practicing the guitar. It´ll be fun. Sorry I didn´t send any pictures, next week. But this email is going to be a little short because we´re at the bus station and we´re going to catch a bus to paso de los torros. I´m so glad I´m finishing there. I love you all so much. Thanks for your love and support and emails. Have a great week.
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: