Monday, February 9, 2009

Hola mi familia....Happy Valentines Day!!!

Hola mi familia y amigos,
Thanks for the emails Mom, Dad, Nikki and Kim. Truly Truly Truly appreciate them. Well, I am glad all is well and I´m sorry it is cold... too bad we can´t mix our weathers to have it in the middle. Anyways, yesterday I gave my first spanish talk in Uruguay. SCAREY, but it wasn´t that bad. There is an extension of our branch about 40 minutes away called Soleis. We went last month and they have elders there. Well we go with the crums once a month for a support and the elders asked me to talk and guess what on. The fifth principle of the gospel, so I already had ideas which was great and I used a lot of preach my gospel because it´s the only way I can make it long enough. They asked 2 days before so I had to stay up late to finish it, but I did. It´s kind of peaceful at night anyways to think. Anyways, I was the concluding speaker...again a lot of pressure and I did it, and I apologized for my spanish in the beginning and then i gave my simple talk. There were only about 20 people there with 6 missionaires. But they told me after I did well and it was encouraging. Also, this week there was a huge huge spider in our house and it was so scary looked like a tarantula and I got stuck killing it because I didn´t want elder crum to come out of bed to kill it and that´s what would have happened if I didn´t kill it. I had to spray it down from the wall with mosquito killer and then when it got low enough I smashed with a shoe and screamed bloody murder. haha. It was so scary, but now kind of funny.
On the 21st we are probably going to have a baptism for a woman named Alejandra which will be really neat. She is working on quitting smoking... oh and our last baptism Juana has gone AWALL and has been missing since the week after her baptism we go to her house everyday but no luck so we´ll keep looking and praying. It´s really sad, because she isn´t even enjoying the blessings of being baptized. ´This week we had a couple of spanish study sessions with the crums and they are so nice and encouraging and patient. Elder crum doesn´t even speak spanish. the crums still spoil us and took us out to eat at a restraunt friday which was really good and soooo nice. They are so great and spoiling us. Well, sorry not a lot of info, I spent some of the writing time reading because we didn´t get to print first. But could you send me more medication I´ll have enough till the next package hopefully. Thanks so much for the love, support, and prayers. I love you all so much. Thanks for the help. Well, have a happy week. I´m glad you could see minas on google earth. I keep you all in my prayers. We´re having a fiest tonight as a missionary activity with the crums so i´ll let you know how it goes next week, it is exciting and i am using some of the kool aid to help out. we´re expecting like 60 people. It will be fun. i love you.
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: