Monday, April 13, 2009

Feliz Cumpleaños a mi...I am so old! haha.

Hola mi familia y mi amigos,
I can´t believe I´m going to be 22, time sure flies. Well, I´m glad you all had a great Easter. I kept trying to tell everyone happy easter, Feliz pascua but I kept saying ¨Feliz basquez, and my comp kept correcting me but by the end of the day I got it. haha. THanks for the emails Mom, Dad, and Kim. Congrats on your sale Dad and I´m glad your health is good and sleeping is good. Also, I´m glad Nikki and Mom are feeling better, strep throat is going around, so I hope I don´t get it. I´ve been really blessed health wise. Thanks for the pics Nikki, I love the coat and shoes. Also, Thanks for the birthday wishes and birthday presents I LOVED the clothes and the food. We have been eating pretty american. haha. Thanks Brother and Sister Cook for the birthday money. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Bell for Birthday card and money. I appreciate so much. Easter was really good. My comp and I celebrated last week because well we thought it was last week and it then we thought it might be our last week together so she gave me a big chocolate cadbury egg and I gave her a bottle of nutella (and you thought I was crazy about nutella and chocolate) she keeps saying she´s on a diet but when that chocolate comes out, it´s hopeless. haha. We had a great present this awesome family came to church they need to get married but they came for all three hours which is amazing and neat. We fasted this week for the judge here so that he will work with us and these people to get married faster because it takes a while, we prepared a presentation and are going to talk to him this week. I´ll let you know how it goes. If he works with us we can have 3 or 4 baptisms this change. Also, we had a nice American pot roast easter meal with the Crums, that was sure nice of them. It was delicious. In two or three weeks we are having an hermanas conference all the hermanas in the mission are going to mission home and part of it we get to go to the temple. So yes please send me that card, that´ll be neat, Great Grandma will have part of her work done in spanish. Also, I made another CD of pics so that will be on its way. I´m so so so excited to talk to you in a month, I don´t know the particulars but I´ll let you know in the coming weeks. Well, we just got a Latin elder from Uruguay as our new district leader so I get to practice more spanish on the phone everynight when we give him our numbers for the day. It´s been interesting. Yes, spanish is still really hard, I just don´t understand very well. But I´ll keep working at it. I think you have been pretty inspired mom and dad about your advice and teaching more because I haven´t done much I need to, but I don´t really know how to teach in english let alone spanish mixed in. But again I´ll keep working at it. Today, me and my comp went shopping for some winter stuff for me. I found some warm boots cheap and a sweater. Next week this store will have sleeping bags so I am going to invest in one. I´ll be using my card the coming weeks as a heads up. Anyways, we live next to a horse track and on Saturday a bunch of people were coming from the campo or the country with horses and in there cowboy clothes they had a huge rodeo this weekend. Horses were everywhere, they rode all over the place. Cowboys are called Gauchos here, and I love seeing them dressed up and thir children. It is so cool to see the culture here. The people are really neat. Well, Thanks so much for everything. I love hearing from you and thanks for the prayers, presents, news, emails, letters, everything. I LOVE YOU. I hope you have a great week. Everyone have a spoonful of nutella on the 17th. haha.
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: