Monday, April 20, 2009

Muchas Gracias for all the Birthday wishes...

Hola mi familia y mi amigos,
Thank you much for the emails Dad, Mom, Nikki, Stefi, Kim, and Uncle Jay. Also, Thank you Kim for the tops I loved them. Thanks for all my birthday presents. Yes, to answer your question Dad, I can get pictures in emails, I got nikki´s shoes and coat (so cute).
Well, this week has been a good week, actually we had some really great news. We talked to the local judge here and we went with the Crums and had this presentation planned but the judge was kind of impatient, but he told us that in the winter time the waiting time to get married is only a month which is fantastic much better than 3 and so we will have a couple weddings in the next 2 months. We told this awesome family Andreis, Laura and their baby Aaron that they only had to wait a month and they should go get a date and they did the next day and they will get married the 15th of May, which is a Friday and so we´re going to see if she can baptized the next day. Because he´s already a member. He´s been wanting to come back. They are amazing, he works grave yard all night sometimes and the past month he´s had to do it twice on saturday and they still come to three hours of church. They are so neat. Anyways, that was exciting. Because if they married and baptized that weekend I will be able to see it because changes are May 20th. I would love so much to see her get baptized she´s so cool.
President Ashby is stressing that each ward has a mission plan and so last night we presented the second draft to the ward council and they were much more excited about it than last time and we´re going to have a missionary activity in a few weeks and the patriarch is going to speak and Hna Crum is going to make donuts and apple cider, because it´s fall here. At this activity we´re going to present the plan and hopefully get them members more excited about missionary work. They seem to have more confidence in us. Which is good.
Well, today I got a sleeping bag because it is so cold at nights. Last night I had 4 layers of clothes. My comp is showing me tricks to layer and stay warm. It´s going to be an interesting winter is all I can say.
Anyways, I had a great birthday. My comp woke up early and made me pancakes, it was fabulous I haven´t had them in 6 months. And then at lunch we had to drop off my comp´s laundry at the Crums and they threw me a suprise lunch. It was so nice. I walked in and Hna Crum made me a cake and they made real hamburgers on the grill and spanish rice and they invited the other elders in Minas to come so we had a party. I was so suprised. It was so nice of them and the food was delicious. It was a good birthday, I feel very old though (you can send me that cane Stefani). haha.
This week we have zone conference so I´ll let you know how that goes next week, but it should be good.
Thanks for everything. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! You´re words are really encouraging and really helpful, I love hearing everything. I´ll be sending another CD shortly so you can have more pictures. I´m glad you got the first. Happy week and I´ll talk to you Monday!
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: