Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday STEFI !!!!!!

Hola mi familia y mi amigos,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFI! (bougan) haha. Well, first I want to say too, that it was
absolutely fantastic to talk to you all yesterday. Happy belated mother's day mom! It was so good to hear how everything was. Sorry for the tears, I still miss ya'll mucho but I know I'm supposed to be here. Thanks for the emails, Mom, Dad, Nikki, Joseph,and Kim. I loved them. Thanks for the counsel and encouragement and news of what's going on. I'm glad you're all happy and well. Oh, I recieved two packages last week at the hermanas conference the one with the names and the baby book of mormon that is sooo cool. I'm going to take it with me just a little reference, I won't use it as a crutch. And I got the tights and nylons and candy and conference talks. I loved those talks. THANK YOU THANK YOU and Hna Wilson says thank you so much. She told her family last night that she lives in a candy store because of me. I quickly told her that I wasn't forcing on her, but I had told her earlier that my candy was her candy and she loves it. Thanks for always sending what I need. Oh heads up my next pday will be next wednesday because of changes. I'll find out on monday what will happen. The next step in my mission. So I got a great phone call my our zone leader right after you called saying interviews will be on Thursday instead of Friday so we'll get to see the wedding of Laura and Andreis and we might be witnesses. That will be so exciting. Oh my zone leader's name is Elder Weidrichson or something like that from Reno, Nevada and he said that his mom and you mom
are friends on some missionary website. Is there a parent chat room or something? It was kind of random because he said my mom says to tell you hi. It was funny. Oh, so I forgot to tell you some great things that happened last week it was jammed packed with activities. On the second day of the hermanas conference we had workshops and these great members of the church uruguayan women came to talk to us about different things like motherhood, and virtue, it was neat and then we had a cooking class with Hna Crum and she gave us cookbooks. Really Nikki and Stefi the microwave is amazing to cook things in and it's fast. And then on Friday we had that missionary fireside, we had 30 people come which was pretty good for a friday night and a fireside, but the church leaders supported it which was a blessing. Then we presented the ward mission plan and we asked for time in church too and the President said we could we could teach relief societiy and priesthood the fifth sunday. The members are really great about feeding us and helping us with charlas. On saturday we had gotten special permission to let our investigador Laura have her son's one year old birthday party at the church and we helped set up and clean up,but it was great because it was mostly nonmembers that came and we showed them the chapel and invited them to church and got some names and addresses of them to visit. It was great. And the best thing was Laura and Andreis still came to church even with all they're family visiting. So she can get baptized. I'm so excited for Friday. It will be a
great way to leave Minas. Pday was really nice today, we didn't go to the Cross which I was very grateful for and we went shopping and wrote letters and took a nap, it was really nice and laid back. Tonight we're having a noche de hogar family home evening with Laura and Andreis and the Crums oh and we started teaching her parents and her little brother it's amazing that's 2 families. Familes can be forever, yeah. We're so excited.
I'm really grateful to see some of the fruits of our labors. It's been a hard week but a lot of great blessings. Thank you thanks you for the prayers and love and everything. I love you all soooo much!!! I'll write to you wednesday. Happy week!
con amor, Tiffani
p.s. Thanks again for the call and words of love and counsel. I loved it. I love listening to conference talks. Thanks. love you much.

No comments: