Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My third area

Hola familia,
Thanks for the emails, Mom, Dad, Nikki, Stefi, and Kim. I really appreciated all. About that question dad, I´ll fast and pray about it and let you know. I am glad life is good for you all, and I´m sorry softball isn´t doing so hot, there is always next year. :) I´m glad your talk went well dad and your enjoying your class mom. Another change gone by, and I´m going to my third area Progresso. My new companion is Hna Rogers from Utah. She´s going home in December. Oh well, I can learn a lot and she´s really nice. I am really sad to leave La Paz. It was so hard to say good bye to the people there. I cried like a baby, go figure. But I had a feeling I was going and it was time. I was so grateful we found investigadors together and that they are doing great, Hna Yeates will baptize them next change. We had 6 investigadors in church our last week together, it was awesome. We´ll we see how progresso goes. I´m only like 30 minutes away from La Paz. The Vidartes said they are going to go to church there one sunday. They are really great. I´ll miss them a ton and a lot of people here. This past week has warmed up quite a bit. It´s really nice, but I started remembering last summer and how sweltering hot it was. I never realized how the physical aspect of the mission effects a lot. I guess I´ll just tough it up. I´m really nervous to go to this new area as always. Change is still tough. But I´ve been lucky I´ve only had 2 areas in almost a year and Hna Yeates has had 4. Heavenly Father has really blessed me and he will continue to help me and bless me. Thanks for sending me the card. I´ll let you know when I get it. I´m so excited for conference in a few weeks and I can´t believe I´m almost hitting a year, it´s nuts. Sorry, this letter it kind of short, I´ll have more to write monday. I love you all mucho!!! Thank you for being a great family. I´ll be sending photos home in a few weeks, so you can see the fun Hna Yeates and I had. :) Have a great half of a week. LOVE YA!!!
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: