Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy November!!!

Hola mi famila y mi amigos,
¿Como estan? Muchas Gracias for the emails Mom, Dad, Nikki, Kim, Hna Bell, and Los Crums. I loved loved loved them. This past week has been kind of exciting, we are going to have a baptism this week with a really neat woman named Virginia and she said the reason she was converted was because of the faith with the action of the members. The members are really serving and helping this neat woman. I´m really excited. Faith with action is everything. I´m really sad Hna Rogers is leaving. I learned so much from her and learned a lot of we had some great times. I´m training and I´m so so scared. We were suppose to meet at the mission home at 8:30 and then the President and the Hermana had a little meeting with us and then we met the missionaries we´re training. My companion is Hermana Farnsworth from Nevada. She´s really nice. I´m excited to get to know her. Hna Yeates is also training. It was really interesting to have her there because we were there together in the beginning and we had a lot of de ja vu. I´m super nervous. But it´s what Heavenly Father wants me to do, so I´ll definetly learn and grow. I hope pray I can do a good job and help her. So I forgot to tell you about the cookies, it was a kind difficult day when I received those packages and so I opened them and I felt bad that you took all that time to do the cookies and send them and so I opened them and I tried one and you know what it was good. It was a miracle. After a month and a half, they were still really good and not hard. Kind of a small insignificant thing, but it really brightened my day and made me feel so much better. Through small and simple things...right, Heavenly Father really just made me feel so much better through that. Well, it´s getting warmer which is a good thing. But also alergy season could you please send me some semprex and eye drops? Thanks for being such a great family, I don´t have time to read your emails before I send you this but if there is questions I´ll write back monday. I love you all so so much. Sorry this is short, and I´ll write more monday. Have a happy rest of the week!!
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: