Monday, February 15, 2010

a new week....

Hola famlia,
So this is my new email. I hope all my emails will transfer to this account. If not, I hope you printed them. But the old account will close the 31st of March so if there are problems.

But thanks for the emails Dad, Mom, and Kim. It sounded like everything went well.

We´ve been looking for new investigadors all week. We also put a baptism date with an old investigador named Miria for the 20th, she´s really excited and she´s stopped smoking. Her husband died 2 months ago and so she is really looking for peace. And finally is stopping smoking. It´s really great. I´m really happy for her.

This past week and half I´ve been sick to my stomach, I think I had food poisoning or something really bad, but we have a doctor in the ward and so I´m finally feeling better. I also went to the hospital for my ingrown toe nail and the doctor said to take antibiotics and then he´ll look at it when the swelling goes down. But everything was free and all the medicine, and our neighbor drove me to hospital so I didn´t have to walk, which was really nice.

I´m sorry I don´t have much else to say. I hope you all have a great week. I love you all!!! Talk to you next week.
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: