Monday, February 1, 2010

Hola, from Paso de los Torros!!!

Hola mi familia,
Muchas Muchas gracias for the emails Mom, Dad, Stefi, and Nikki, and Naomi. I sure enjoy them. I´m glad all is going well. Enjoy the temple Nicks it is so neat. I´ve seen a lot of blessings in my mission and in my past area and now. Thanks for your patience and love and emails, and the packages haha. I also, learned a very good lesson not to judge people from hearsay. My companion is Hna Benegas from Honduros and she´s a really great person. A little crazy but a great person. We´re having fun and working hard. I´m teaching her to play the guitar because she wants to play a song for her mom when she goes home. So that´s fun and I´m getting to practice some. She doesn´t speak english, so I´m getting to practice which is great. Paso de Torros is so so pretty. Super duper hot, but pretty. We´re right next to a river. It´s kind of like Minas. It´s pretty. But the people are really nice. They don´t understand me too much but I guess we´ll get used to each other...haha. It´s kind of interesting we have church at 4 to 7 in the afternoon. Because there are 2 wards and because of the heat the second meets at 4. We have a great ward mission leader who goes and picks people up and drops people off for church. So all our investigadors can come. It´s such a great service and a great example. It´s a lot of fun. The people here are very relaxed and so it´s a very calm and peaceful area. I really like it. I´d love to send pictures but the attach button is working, sorry. But we´ve been teaching this family a mom, and 2 daughters that are preparing to baptized this saturday. They are really excited to baptized. The problem is they are moving to campaña which means out out in the country where there is no church or missionaries. But they want to get baptized and they might move because the Dad who works out in campaña will come and get them soon. So hopefully, can get baptized and then when they are in town they can go to church when they can. It´s kind of hard for those people that live in the middle of no where. But we´ll see. Well, that´s about it for this week. But thanks so much for everything. I love you all mucho.
con amor, Tiffani
p.s. Hola, Brother and Sister Cook!!! I just wanted to right a quick note to say hello and thanks so much for your love and your letters and the money throughout my mission. I´m so grateful and Iove you all much. I can´t wait to see you all in April.

No comments: