Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim!!





Hola mi familia y mi amigos,
¿Como andan? Thanks so much for the emails Dad, Mom, Nikki, Kim, Los Crums, and Naomi!!!! I really appreciate them. Congrats Jose Vaughn on being accepted to BYU, that´s awesome!!! Feliz Cumpleaños Kim!! What a great way to celebrate a cruise!!
This new email website is www.new.myldsmail.net, and I have the same password as before not the new one I changed it. So you can check now, if you couldn´t find it. I have a quick favor, could you email me the address of Grandpa in Nicuragua all of it and city. Because the missionary that baptized my companion Hna Banegas and her family is the bishop in Nicuragua and I think it´s the same city that Grandpa lives in. If you could give me the address, I could write him to go visit grandpa and invite him to church or whatever. It would be great. A update on my toe...It´s pretty fat and infected and I´ve seen a bunch of doctors, some nice and some not so nice. But they couldn´t do anything because the church´s insurance is in montevideo. I got a blessing last week. but this week I called Hna Da Silva and she said to soak it everynight and take some medicine. I am going to a surgeon, and I think they are going to remove the nail. But I´m going to wait till next week because we have another baptism of the daughter of the family we baptized a few weeks ago, but she didn´t want to and now she does, she´s really great. So I´ll take the antibiotic and pain killers and soak it and then we´ll see next week. But I´m really excited for this girl Paola that will be baptized this next. The baptism this past week was so nice. Miria the woman that got baptized didn´t have any support from her family she is a widow and has eight kids. But she was so excited and the ward just welcomed her so much. It was a great testimony to me of the importance of friends and support in the church for these new members. There are photos. We are being so blessed, it´s amazing how despite our difficultadies the work is going forward. I also had an interview with President Da Silva and it really helped me. It was a great feeling of peace. It´s still hard, but it´s better. I attached photos of the baptisms and of the skies. I´ve never seen such beautiful skies, than in Uruguay. Well, thanks so much for everything and for your love and patience. Have a great week!! I love you all Mucho!!!!
con amor, Tiffani

No comments: