Monday, January 5, 2009

December 29th, 2009

Hola mi familia y amigos,
Well I want to start off saying...Happy New Years! This email will probably be shorter because i haven´t read your emails yet because today for pday we went to pan de azucre meaning sugar bread and hiked a mountain a big steep mountain not like utah but hard and at the top was a huge monumental cross that people can climb in and stand on the top. I wasn´t that thrilled when I found out because it was a cross, but I have the say the view from there was incredible. I could see the ocean and it is so green. A gorgeous site. The cross was so huge and tall that the top was rocking back and forth a little because of the wind. Kind of scary...but the view was awesome. We woke up at 5 to catch a hour bus and then hiked in about 1 1-2 hours and then some elders were so nice and helped me down because I am not a very good hiker. At the bottom is a very large zoo and park and it was so pretty. We saw a bunch of weird animals that I have never heard of in my life. But I took pictures. They have rats down here like the killer rats on the movie princess bride. crazy and huge. After the zoo we ate a restraunt and I had hamburger that they but egg and ham on top which is really weird but decent. And now we are here doing email. It was a fun day.
p.s. Well, I want to say that talking to you all was the best christmas present I could ever have. It helped so much thank you.
I love you all and I am so grateful your my family. Thanks for sharing experiences. I hope you are all well and happy. I´ll write you more next week sorry I just don´t have a lot of time. Quick request could you check my debit card account everyso often I will use once in a while. Please also remember my medicine every month and please send multivitamins because I have been getting charlie horses and my comp says they help. Thanks. I love you and really miss you. Enjoy new years, the fireworks here will be crazy. They sound like a war zone here it was like that at christmas. crazy. I love you.
Con amor, Tiffani

No comments: